Student Registration

Register Your Child for School

Contact:  Katy Vacca or Beth Brown

Phone Number:  518-370-8101 Ext. 28116  or  28127

Hours:  8 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Kindergarten Registration begins April 3.  Students who are enrolled in a Schenectady Universal Pre-K program will automatically be registered for Kindergarten.

To register your child for school grades K-12, you must visit the Student Registration Office located in Central Offices, 108 Education Drive, in the back of Mont Pleasant Middle School.   Find Us

When you come in, please bring:

  •  Your (Parent) Photo I.D.
  •  Child's Birth Certificate
  •  Student's Immunization Record
  •  Copy of Current Physical

Registration forms are available in the document container below.

A Guide to Understanding The New Rules for School Registration

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.